Technology passionate I have studied a wide variety of subjects such as electronic, network, telecommunication, project management, coding, entrepreneurship and business.
Starting to work as an IT Technician about 10 years ago, I am now a recognised Technology Consultant working on strategic projects for large enterprises.
The last 5 years I have endorsed several roles such as cloud architect, cloud consultant, team leader, recruiter, CTO and entrepreneur.
These experiences offer me the chance to be able to work on lots of different technical subject, customer context and responsibilities.
I enjoy navigating between strong technical knowledge, high-level architecture, vision crafting or team leadership.
My experience today allows me to combine soft and technical skills to directly engage with c-level stakeholder to help you building the vital bridge between business and technical implementation and lead technical development to deliver projects.
As an independant contractor I provide consulting services to deliver and maintain cloud infrastructure.
I can help your organisation to :
- Re-design application (micro services)
- Lead delivery teams
- Plan cloud transformation program / cloud migration
- Help business transition on technology, process and knowledges management
- Define cloud strategy and new cloud operating model
- Evangelise on Devops, Agility and cloud concepts
- Design Technical Architecture design (high / low level)
- Design Systems Integration design (high / low level)
- Optimise OPEX costs
Open to new opportunities for :
- Challenging projects
- Located East or Central London
- Contract only
- Small team or organisation
- No Public Sector
- At least 50% hands on
As a member of the Infra Dev team I am working on several project to help delivering devops project. I also evaluated several way to deploy and maintain Kubernetes cluster and develop and create an automated solution to analyse and propose cost optimisaton accross multiple AWS accounts.
As a Cloud Consultant I endorsed several roles within Cloudreach :
- Cloud architect @ British Petroleum
Design cloud architecture and lead the development of a worldwide enterprise cloud solution. Satisfy security and compliance requirement. Integrate with existing process, tools, infrastructure and network. Drive DevOps patterns with the deployment of automation, workflow engine and log capture tools. Clarify technical concept and cloud paradigm.
- Cloud Consultant @ FCA
I was in charge of creating the roadmap for the cloud transformation phase 2 (Highly available services, Security, Review Best Practices, Identify tech debt etc.)
- Role Owner @ Internal
As the role owner for Cloud Consultant within Cloudreach I created the job description to recruit new consultant, conduct more then 30 interviews, defined evaluation criteria and carrer path for the team.
Founder or Flexinfra with 2 friends I was in charge of the technical lead on our private cloud offer and public cloud services.
My mission was to :
- Design and implementation of cloud infrastructures
- Create private and public cloud offers
- Modules and interfaces developments
- Digital marketing, sales prospection and business networking
During this period we also achieve outstanding project such as :
- Building partnership with Alcatel Lucent Enterprise and provide R&D expertise to create a Private Cloud solution offering
- Trainer for a accelerated training program to up skill professional to become IT support profesionnals.
As a member of the consulting team I was in charge of helping our clients with their IT projects. This involved a lot of different technologies such as : Citrix, Hyper V, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, BackupExec, Forefront, Remote Desktop Service, Profile Management, SAN, Vmware, LANdesk, Network.